We are looking to recruit a multi-skilled handyman/woman to join the team at Urang Cleaning and Maintenance.
Purpose of role
We are a well-established and growing Property Management and Maintenance Company based in SW London but operating throughout the whole of the city. The successful applicant will work as part of a team to undertake general maintenance work across our managed properties and for external clients as we expand. No day will be the same as you undertake a vast array of different tasks over the course of a week.
You will have use of one of the company vehicles, company phone and whilst we expect you to possess the basic tools and equipment to complete the work required, support is available for additional items.
Duties / Role
- Perform daily maintenance visits based on the timetable provided by your scheduler and work in accordance with the job description.
- Provide quotes and report any further maintenance problems that need attention.
- Produce accurate reports on completed jobs and report back to the office using the company's phone app system.
- Safe Driving skills are essential as well as good knowledge of London as a whole.
- Carpentry repairs to doors and windows.
- Basic locksmith works - repairs/adjustment of door closers and locks.
- Roofing, guttering, drainage maintenance and repair.
- Small scale decoration works including flooring installation
- Installing signage
- Health & Safety works
- One-off ad hoc tasks
Skills & Experience
We are looking for individuals with the following skills and experience:
- Full UK clean Driving License (essential).
- CSCS card (desirable – will train if need be).
- Previous related maintenance experience
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in interior/exterior repair.
- Professional customer service skills.
- High standard of communication skills, both written and oral.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to build strong working relationships.
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Problem solving.
- Team working.
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
Salary, Benefits & Hours of Work
- £30-35k+ Negotiable (dependent on experience) + Overtime.
- 20 days holidays (plus bank holidays).
- Standard hours – 5 days a week 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday mainly. Very occasional weekend work subject to agreement first.
- You may be required to undertake overtime on certain occasions.
To apply visit this page here